Our microbiological analysis of foodstuffs provides an exhaustive examination of the main biological hazards that may contaminate the fruit, as well as any alteration that may be caused by microorganisms. At Oleica we are committed to ensuring that table olive production yields fruit with high standards of quality and microbiological safety.
Types of analytics
- Mesophilic aerobic and SH2-producing aerobic counts.
- Enterobacteriaceae and total coliform counts.
- Count of Pseudomonas spp.
- Mould and yeast count.
- Lactic acid bacteria count.
- Microbiological analysis of water (ISO standards).
- Sulfite-reducing clostridia count.
- Enterococci count.
- Environmental control (total mesophilic aerobes, Staphylococcus sp., moulds and yeasts).
- Analysis of working surfaces (viable mesophilic aerobes, enterobacteria).
- Detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes (ISO standards).
- Detection and enumeration of Salmonella spp. (ISO standards).
Microbial identification and characterisation by molecular techniques
- Identification of yeasts.
- Identification of lactic acid bacteria.
- Genotyping of microorganisms.
Maintenance and preservation of microorganisms
We offer a maintenance service for strains of microorganisms of interest that can be stored at a temperature of -80°C, to be used by the customer on demand.